There are several types of tickets available. Most people get the 3-day GA pass. VIP is also an option, but it’s more fun to “be with the people” in my opinion.
Here are the ticket options for EDC 2013:
- Single Day General Admission (Back on Sale as of April 18th)
- 3-Day General Admission
- 3-Day VIP
- 3-Day General Admission with Travel Package (Best deal available)
- 3-Day VIP with Travel Package
If you are thinking VIP passes could be an option for you, it’s important to know that you have to be 21 to be in the VIP area.
Some of the VIP perks:
- Shorter lines to get into the event. (Rumored to have less security)
- VIP areas within the event, which means you don’t have to have a sweaty armpit to the face just to get close to the stage. If you wanna be super close though, you need to get GA.
- VIP only food/drink vendors, this includes alcohol. Shorter lines.
- VIP areas have seats! You can sit down somewhere other than the concrete or grass.
- You are surrounded by other VIP-ians. Good if your scared of the “ravers”.
What tickets did you buy? Leave your comments below.